“Great Shattaf and Great Quality. Exactly as mentioned and easy to install . . .less than 5 minutes for installation! Thanks again!” ~Sael, Sprayquick customer

“Thanks for the unbeatable price and speedy shipment!!! A+ SELLER!!!” ~Sprayquick customer

Take a look at our variety of handheld bidets, diaper sprayers, and shattafs. Remember: Orders are always shipped same day, and we have a no-leakage guarantee!

Chrome Hand-held Bidet
Brushed Nickel Hand-held Bidet
ChromeHandheldBidet_1 ChromeHandheldBidet_4 ChromeHandheldBidet_3 ChromeHandheldBidet_2 ChromeMount Connector_2 valve BrassFitting_ClearHose ChromeHandheldBidetKit2

$49.99

BrushedHandheldBidet_4 BrushedHandheldBidet_1 BrushedHandheldBidet_2 BrushedHandheldBidet_3 BrushedHandheldBidet_5 ChromeMount Connector_2 BrassFitting_ClearHose valve BrushedHandheldBidetKit2

$49.99

White Hand-held Bidet
Black Hand-held Bidet
WhiteHandheldBidet_2 WhiteHandheldBidet_1 WhiteHandheldBidet_4 MountingBracket ConnectorWhite BrassFitting valveWhite WhiteHandheldBidetKit2

$39.99

BlackHandheldBidet_2 BlackHandheldBidet_1 BlackHandheldBidet_4 BlackHandheldBidet_3 MountingBracket ConnectorWhite BrassFitting valveWhite BlackHandheldBidetKit2

$39.99

Toilet Bowl Seal Kit

41np8KaaO0L (1)

$19.99

Do I need to buy any other parts to install the Spray Quick Hand Held Bidet Spray?
The Spray Quick Hand Held Bidet Spray comes with everything you need to install on a typical toilet that has a 3/8″ compression fitting outlet. About 95% of the homes in the U.S. come standard with a 3/8″ compression fitting for the water supply outlet, the other 5% come with a 1/2″ outlet. You can buy the reducer at most plumbing stores or your local Home Depot.